Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HDTV Research - AVS Forum

I'm a loyal reader and follower of Bill Harris over at Dubious Quality. I've been reading his blog since the beginning of my time on this internet, starting with his posts at the now defunct (and still sorely missed) gonegold.com.

Bill is always an entertaining read and has introduced me to a number of interesting stories and resources, one of which is the AVS Forum. This is THE place to go if you're interested in researching or purchasing a new HDTV. It's basically a large community of experts and HD TV (and other sound and video equiptment) fanatics. Check it out. If you're thinking about purchasing, make sure you register and check out the Great Found Deals forum!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a fever (not swine flu), and the only prescription... is to buy a TV!

    You should switch to inline comments.

    ReplyDelete