It's great to see entrepreneurship promoted anywhere: schools, businesses, a beverage company's latest philanthropy...
Check out Pepsi's Refresh Project, a philanthropic project whose basic premise hinges on the American Entrepreneurial Spirit(tm). Here's the gist:
- Every month, Pepsi gives away $1.3 million to 32 philanthropic ideas
- Anyone can submit an idea
- Pepsi chooses 1000 ideas each month to be voted on by YOU!
- YOU can cast up to 10 votes per day in support of any of the 1000 ideas
- The top ideas at the end of the month are verified as legit by Pepsi, Pepsi sends a check